What are driving theory tests?
Questions across a range of driving and road safety issues.
Why was the test developed?
To increase knowledge of driver attitude, traffic signs and regulations, vehicle safety, hazard awareness, first aid and environmental issues.
When can I get a full driving licence?
Learner's need to pass a driving theory test, hazard awareness test as a well as a practical driving test before obtaining a full UK Driving Licence
- Department for Transport (DfT)
- Transport Direct
- Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)
- Highway Code
- Institute of Advanced Motorists
- Institute of Road Safety Officers (IRSO)
- Local Authority Road Safety Officers' Association (LARSOA)
- Neighbourhood Road Safety Initiative (NRSI)
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA)
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - Child Car Seats (RoSPA)